Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving

I just wanted to let you know that I am doing well. I am trying to hoist
up my GPA--not that it is low. It seems that my Physical Fitness and
Biology classes will cause me to fall shy of my goal. I am also losing my
momentum, wanting to cash in the semester early. Pray that I will have
the wherewithal to finish the semester strongly.

I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving! Some things that I am thankful for:

1. Mom and Dad - just being there for me to talk to, seek counsel from,
and for encouragement.
2. Justin and Ethan and all my friends back home - I miss everybody.
3. New friends - they'll do until I get home.
4. Good grades
5. Christmas Music - I'm listening to the Charlie Brown Christmas theme
right now.
6. Gummy Bears
7. Three more weeks until Christmas break!
8. God.

4 comments:

JesustheBeloved said...

Hey Todd, How are you? It's been a long time...you never get on gmail anymore, do you?

Later,

Maria

JesustheBeloved said...

do you get to read your xanga comments? or must you wait for a worldly environment so you'll be allowed to?

Unknown said...

Hey Todd! I was just thinking of you tonight so i went to you xanga, found your link here and read your blog. Wow, it's been such a long time since I've talked to you! I'm praying for you! May the next three weeks be the best weeks of the year for you!

Blessings!

Rachel

Unknown said...

Todd,

P.S. All my girls that came to camp this year asked about you. One of the girls said, "So where is Mr. Toad?" Lol.

~Rachel