up my GPA--not that it is low. It seems that my Physical Fitness and
Biology classes will cause me to fall shy of my goal. I am also losing my
momentum, wanting to cash in the semester early. Pray that I will have
the wherewithal to finish the semester strongly.
I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving! Some things that I am thankful for:
1. Mom and Dad - just being there for me to talk to, seek counsel from,
and for encouragement.
2. Justin and Ethan and all my friends back home - I miss everybody.
3. New friends - they'll do until I get home.
4. Good grades
5. Christmas Music - I'm listening to the Charlie Brown Christmas theme
6. Gummy Bears
7. Three more weeks until Christmas break!